What are your hours for drop-off and pick-up?
Our business hours are: Monday–Friday: 8:15 am-6:30 pm, Saturday: 8 am-1 pm, Sunday: Close
Boarding check-in is preferred before 3 pm Monday–Friday, Saturday 12 pm.
Check out is 11 am to avoid charges for the day of pick up.
What Vaccinations are required for my dog to stay at Camp K Nine?
Camp K Nine requires: Distemper combination (1 year and 3 year vaccines accepted depending on dogs age) Bordetella (kennel cough every 6 months)Rabies (1 year or 3 year depending on dogs age)Canine Influenza (annual after the initial series of two)
What if I forget to pick up my dog from Day Care?
If you forget to pick up your dog from day care Camp K Nine will feed your dog Canidae and bed your dog down for the night as a boarder. Every effort will be made to contact you to inform you what has been done.
What is the Bordatella vaccination for and why does my pet need it?
The Bordatella vaccination helps to protect against Upper Respiratory/Canine Cough/ Tracio bronchitis commonly called the common cold. It is not 100% affective, nor are other vaccinations.
My pet go outside while boarded?
Yes. Please inquire about our daily individual walks.
What if my dog requires medication?
We will gladly administer your dogs medications with no additional charge. Please make sure you bring enough medications for your dogs entire stay.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.,
What if my dog gets sick?
We will make every attempt to reach your veterinarian for treatment of your dog. However, if your veterinarian is unavailable, we will contact a veterinarian of our choice for the treatment of your dog.
Do you give my pet a bath before I come for pick up?
We do offer a bath service for an additional fee.
Are the dogs left alone when playing?
The dogs are constantly supervised. Inappropriate play is stopped and good behavior is rewarded. The staff keeps the dogs safe, clean and well cared for. They are never left alone.
My dog is on a special diet. can i bring in my own food?
Of course. We actually encourage pet parents to bring their dog’s normal food with them when they come to Camp K Nine. If you cannot or would rather not supply your own food, or if we run out of your dog’s food while you’re away, we’ll be happy to accommodate your dog by feeding him or her with our house food.
What if my pet won’t eat?
If you know your pet may be a picky eater, feel free to bring special treats from home and we can add it to their food if needed.
Do you give discounts for multiple pets?
We offer discounts for each additional dog for both daycare and boarding services.
For those who have a big family, we incorporate discounts into your invoice for full day of daycare, half day of daycare, daycare packages and playmate boarding. To receive the playmate boarding discounts, your pets must be staying in the same suite.
Daycare Services: $5 off each full day (for packages that includes $5 off each package day)
Boarding Services: 2nd Dog: $5 off, 3rd Dog: $10 0ff.
What’s your policy?
We take some simple but necessary precautions. For the health and safety of our guests, dogs entering the Camp K Nine for any of our services must be current in the following vaccinations and screenings:
- Distemper/Parvo or proof of titers
- Rabies if over 4 months of age
- Annual Bordetella vaccine
- Annual Canine Influenza Virus (CIV) Vaccine
- Annual Fecal test with negative result required for group play – pets with no fecal or positive fecal results will be accepted but will not be allowed in group play and will require a $25/day special handling fee and outside walks only.
- Intact Policy: Dogs who are intact (not spayed/neutered) will be allowed to stay at Camp K Nine (with the exception of females while they are actively in heat). However, they will not be able to participate in group play with other dogs if they are over 7 months of age. Instead of group play, our intact dogs will take part in our Personal Play program.
- Please have your vet’s office call or email us confirmation or bring photocopies upon Check-In.
- All sales are final.
- Policy is 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid a charge for a one night stay.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Holiday rates apply.
- Holiday deposits are non-refundable.
- After business hours admission/discharge of pets is $40 and must be arranged in advance.
How safe is the facility?
We have surveillance cameras, plus safety and cleanliness standards.
What do I need to bring with my pet for boarding?
Bring your up-to-date shot records and food, if possible, pre-bagged by day or meal. Other than that, you don’t need to bring anything except your pet!